Friday, March 08, 2013
Yeah!!! It's Friday! As spring break draws near, I get spring fever. Spring is in the air and in my classroom. I believe it is that time of year when everyone starts getting a little crazy and even the good kids start getting to me. They are ready for a break and so am I. So to make it through the next few days, I thought I would post something funny for us to laugh at. Have you heard any good redneck jokes lately? Well these are for teachers:
How You Know You're A Teacher.....
1. You think caffine should be available in intravenous form.
2. You believe in the aerial spray of Ritalin.
3. You can eat a mutli-course meal in 15 minutes.
4. You've trained yourself to go to the bathroom at 2 distinct times of the day, lunch and planning period.
5. You start saving people's trash, because most likely, you can use that toliet paper tube or cool whip bowl for something in your classroom.
6. You know there is a full moon without even looking outside.
7. You believe chocolate is a food group.
By: Jeff Foxworthy
Hope you had a good laugh and send this to a fellow teacher who needs one too.
Kristy and Misty